This Moong Sprouts And Spinach Baked Khaman Dhokla is the healthier version of Khaman.Traditionallt this fluffy and spongy snack is made with gram flour, yogurt, spinach, sprouts and aromatic spices and herbs is steamed and is a crowd-pleaser. Baking reduces the oil used and it a guilt-free healthier option. Tangy and mildly sweet flavor, Khaman is a quick snack or a party appetizer. Make and enjoy the authentic Gujarati snack.
#14 Every day Curries/Vegetables
The biggest problem a homemaker faces is what to cook so that it fits in the ingredients at hand, is healthy and delicious for all the family members.
These are some of the gravies/vegetables I try to make on a regular basis. Some of them are new some are something even I have forgotten! 😀
These curries are simple to make, generally, but some of them need pre planning. These gravies are enough for us a family of 5 people.
- Goan Feijoada Alsande and Soya Chunks (Vegetarian)
- Alsande cho Tonak
- Alsande Usal
- Simple Chawali chi Pale Bhaji or Stir-fry with Cowpea Leaves
- Chole Masala
- Butter Cholay
- Chana Madra~Indian State Himachal Pradesh
- Lobia Rassedar| Cow Peas Gravy| Black Eyed Peas Gravy
- Lauki aur Chana Dal Recipe|Bottle Gourd and Split Bengal Gram Recipe
- Rajma/Kidney Beans Gravy
- Cauliflower in Tomato Gravy
- “Bibbe Che Bhaji” or “Biya Bhaji” the traditional way!
- Bibbe in Makhani Gravy or Cashew Nut Vegetable
- Makhani Gravy and Matar Makhani
Your comments, feedback are something I look forward to. So do comment and share with family and friends.