On Ashadha Amavasya is also called as Deepaanvit Amavasya lamps are worshipped. This simple and delicious recipe where Whole Wheat Flour Lamps are used to worship lamps. A simple and healthy steamed recipe from Maharashtra underlines that even lamp is worshipable.
Last Updated on
The biggest problem a homemaker faces is what to cook so that it fits in the ingredients at hand, is healthy and delicious for all the family members.
These are some of the gravies/vegetables I try to make on a regular basis. Some of them are new some are something even I have forgotten! 😀
These curries are simple to make, generally, but some of them need pre planning. These gravies are enough for us a family of 5 people.
- Goan Feijoada Alsande and Soya Chunks (Vegetarian)
- Alsande cho Tonak
- Alsande Usal
- Simple Chawali chi Pale Bhaji or Stir-fry with Cowpea Leaves
- Chole Masala
- Butter Cholay
- Chana Madra~Indian State Himachal Pradesh
- Lobia Rassedar| Cow Peas Gravy| Black Eyed Peas Gravy
- Lauki aur Chana Dal Recipe|Bottle Gourd and Split Bengal Gram Recipe
- Rajma/Kidney Beans Gravy
- Cauliflower in Tomato Gravy
- “Bibbe Che Bhaji” or “Biya Bhaji” the traditional way!
- Bibbe in Makhani Gravy or Cashew Nut Vegetable
- Makhani Gravy and Matar Makhani