10 November, 2017
Mushrooms Baked with Coriander Garlic Chutney~ Bite Sized Appetizers
Mushrooms Baked with Dhania/ coriander Garlic Chutney is one of the best appetizers that I have stumbled upon in a long time.
Actually, I have used coriander in some form or other in mushrooms but never thought of it actively. Dhania complements the flavours of mushrooms just try it.
For a bread that I was to bake I made this awesome chutney or relish and I overestimated the amount of chutney I will need (the official reason, however, is it’s pungent). Post operation unable to eat pungent stuff, hope I get over this phase soon.
Now, you know I generally will not like to waste food so to finish the chutney I made these mushrooms. They were a great hit with hubby and daughter.
You need not make Mushrooms Baked with Coriander Garlic Chutney with mushrooms potato, cauliflower and paneer are a great substitute.
Mushrooms can also be eaten as
- Mushroom and Fried Banana Sticks in a Kokum Sauce,
- Yummy Stir fried Burnt Garlic Mushrooms,
- Mushroom Kababs
Mushrooms Baked with Dhania/ coriander Garlic Chutney
- Serves :3 people
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Passive time: 1 hour
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 1 cup dhania/ coriander garlic chutney
- 1 onion small finely chopped, optional
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chill powder, optional
- A little oil
- Wash the mushrooms well.
- Drain and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the chutney, onions, salt and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Set aside in a covered container in the fridge.
- After an hour remove the mushrooms from the fridge.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a foil-lined tray drizzle a little oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with sauce or Russian Sauce, Ranch Dressing or tomato sauce.