You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
I love to cook but since I hate doing the same repetitive jobs I like to keep it short and sweet. Corn toast was one such effort. I had made it a long time ago, once my SIL told me that they taste good.
Yo u can use fresh corn or frozen corn. I used fresh corn after cooking in the cooker for 2 whistles.
Ingredients are variable but I used
150 grms corn
1 cup crumbled paneer
1 onion chopped fine
1 clove garlic, grated
½ teaspoon ginger paste
Green chilli paste
½ Green capsicum
½ Red capsicum
½ tblspn oil
½ teaspoon Pepper powder
1 tblspn Tomato sauce (optional)
1. Cook the fresh corn in the cooker till tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a kadhai add the ginger, garlic and ginger. Cook till the raw smell goes away.
3. Add the onions and fry till translucent.
4. Add the corn stir in the salt and the pepper.
5. When all the water evaporates add the capsicum and paneer.
6. Add the tomato sauce, coriander. Cool.
7. Spread or should I say stuff on the bread slice and grill with a little butter applied to the bread on the outside.
8. Serve with tomato sauce and mustard sauce.