A chutney made with Tender Tamarind Leaves Pachadi Recipe is simply delicious. Also called Chintha Chiguru Tokkuthis spicy and sour chutney tastes great with just about anything. Try it with not just idli, dosa but with bhakri and chapati even steamed rice. Try it!
called Marwari Vegetarian cooking!
- 100 grms split mustard seeds lightly roasted
- 100 grms methi/fenugreek seeds, lightly roasted
- 100 grms dhania/coriander seeds, lightly roasted
- 300 grms red chili powder
- ½ tsp haldi/ turmeric powder
- 1 tsp hing/asafoetida
- ¼ cup oil
- Heat oil till it smokes. Take it off the flame and cool it completely.
- In a bowl combine the split mustard seeds, split fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric, asafoetida and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix again.
- Store in air- tight containers.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!