Wholesome Moong Dal Khichdi : A nutritious and comforting one-pot meal. Try our easy recipes for a tasty, quick dinner.
Navratan Korma, Mixed Vegetable Recipe, Restaurant Style Mixed Vegetable is a delicious start to the weekend. Serve for breakfast this korma with Pooris.
The list of ingredients is long but you can add or leave out some veggies. This yummy vegetable is enjoyed by young and old. Serve it with rotis, naan or even pao!!
- 100 grms carrots
- 100 grms peas
- 100 grms French beans
- 100 grms cauliflower
- 100 grms potatoes
- 100 grms paneer
- 1 tblspn+ 4 tblspn cashew nuts
- 1 tblspn pineapple
- ½ capsicum
- 1 large onion, crushed
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tblspn of cream (approx)
- 2 tblspn curds
- 3 tomatoes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon haldi/turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- Chop the vegetables in cubes.
- Boil the peas, steam and blanch the carrots, French beans
- Grind 4 tblspn cashew nuts with the milk to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil and fry the cashew nuts, potatoes and paneer
individually. Drain on a tissue and set aside.
- Fry the onion till golden.
- Add the tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Cook till the oil
- Add the cashew nut paste and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, salt, haldi/turmeric, garam masala
- Cook till oil separates. Add the vegetables and paneer add ½
cup water and cook till the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot garnished with dhania/ coriander leaves.
- Serves good with rotis, naan we all love it with Goan Pao or
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!