A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
post out I am hoping I make what I plan next with it.
- 700 grams Amul cream
- 1 tsp vinegar (I used apple cider)
- Boil the cream in a large pot on using a double boiler.
- Let it heat till it is just under boiling, slightly bubbling.
- Add 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Keep stirring for another 5-7 min.
- The cream will not coagulate but sort of thicken (or may coagulate little).
- Keep stirring until it starts coating the back of the spoon, about another minute or so.
- Strain this liquid, in a large muslin cloth with a huge basin under the strainer.
- Tie it from all sides.
- Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
- About a cup of water or more will be accumulated.
- If the texture appears grainy, then beat using an electric beater.
- Your mascarpone is ready.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!