Unable to set up a Hot Pot? Me too! So I made my soup in a Pan then doled it out! We loved the soup and well I am asked to repeat the recipe! Not a very easy thing in my place! Try it!
post out I am hoping I make what I plan next with it.
- 700 grams Amul cream
- 1 tsp vinegar (I used apple cider)
- Boil the cream in a large pot on using a double boiler.
- Let it heat till it is just under boiling, slightly bubbling.
- Add 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Keep stirring for another 5-7 min.
- The cream will not coagulate but sort of thicken (or may coagulate little).
- Keep stirring until it starts coating the back of the spoon, about another minute or so.
- Strain this liquid, in a large muslin cloth with a huge basin under the strainer.
- Tie it from all sides.
- Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
- About a cup of water or more will be accumulated.
- If the texture appears grainy, then beat using an electric beater.
- Your mascarpone is ready.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!