The spicy and delicious condiment that peps up mealtimes! Simple to make Gun Powder Chutney uses flax seeds as one of the ingredients. How else do I feed the reluctant family flax seeds?
- Combine the tomatoes, cloves, cashew nuts and oil with ¼ cup water and blend to a smooth puree in a mixer.
- Strain the puree through a sieve and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the strained puree, chilli powder, cream, garam masala, kasuri methi.
- Cool and store in the freezer.