Take a shortcut for your next Summer Party appetizer use bakery brought toast or Rusk! A simple and colourful snack that easy for kids to put together.
Last Updated on
Just when I was wondering if I should take up one more blogging marathon (I had out of curiosity seen the themes) as I know May is the month were things go totally out of hand. Thanks to holidays and visitors. I saw this delicious Cranberry Sangria on 365 days of cooking! I loved it so much that I copied her style of the picture too but mine is nowhere close to hers!
- 3 cups (~750 ml) cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 medium apple,
- 1 orange,
- 1 stick dalchini/cinnamon ( I did not use)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ litre Sprite or 7 up
- Slice thinly the oranges remove the seeds but keep the rind.
- In a jug add the lemon juice.
- Add to the jug the apple sliced and cored stir well so that they are coated in lemon juice so as to prevent the apples from turning brown.
- Add the orange slices and the cinnamon stick(if using).
- Add chilled cranberry and orange juice.
- Mix with a spoon and let this sit for at least an hour till upto 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- It tastes much better when it’s allowed to sit for 12 hours, so plan ahead.
- Just while serving chilled soda and ice.
- Serve chilled!
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!