A chutney made with Tender Tamarind Leaves Pachadi Recipe is simply delicious. Also called Chintha Chiguru Tokkuthis spicy and sour chutney tastes great with just about anything. Try it with not just idli, dosa but with bhakri and chapati even steamed rice. Try it!
Half the times I say no and the complaint to you never make
… blah blah is followed.
job here is grating the boiled potatoes. Mashing them makes them sticky and at
times there are fine lumps which will make rolling out a bit difficult in this shortcut method that I generally follow,
- 2 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
For the Stuffing:
- 2 ½ cups boiled potatoes peeled and grated tsp jeera/cumin
- 1 tsp dhania/coriander powder
- 1 tbsp green chillies finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp dhania/ coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- whole wheat flour for rolling
- oil for cooking and greasing
For the dough:
- Combine the whole wheat flour, oil and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into semi-stiff dough. Keep
- For the stuffing:
- In the grated potatoes add the cumin powder, coriander powder,
green chillies, chilli powder, coriander leaves, and salt.
- Mix well till it forms soft dough.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Using the dry flour roll a portion of the dough into a circle
about of about 4 inches.
- Place a ball of the stuffing in the centre of the circle and
- Fold the edges over stuffing and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 6 inches circle using the flour
- Heat a tava/skillet and cook the paratha using a little oil
until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing.
- Serve immediately with fresh curds.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!