try I cannot make it like her.
- 1 ½ cups potato peeled, cut in cubes
- 4 cups fresh methi /fenugreek (methi) leaves
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tblspn ginger, chopped
- 2 red chillies, dry broken into pieces
- 1 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dhania/ coriander powder
- ½ tsp haldi
- ¼ tsp hing/asafoetida
- 4 tblspn oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fenugreek leaves and chop them finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Let them crackle.
- Add garlic, ginger, red chillies, stir.
- Add the potatoes and stir add salt mix well and cook covered for about
5 minutes till potatoes are almost done.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, coriander powder, turmeric powder and
- Cook covered for 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Serve hot.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!