An easy sugar-syrup free Semolina Laddu recipe for a holiday treat! Rava Ladoos that you can enjoy as a snack or as a dessert.
Who will not like a delicious and creamy and yummy mac and cheese? Who says you need an oven for making mac and cheese? Wish I knew about mac and cheese in my# hostel days. This can easily be made in the kettle.
I chose #3ingredient dishes this time for Blogging Marathon, basically because I needed a prod to cook. I did not want to get loads of stuff and then bin it as I have been doing these past so many months.
So I googled and found this mac and cheese here.
I have tried making mac and cheese in the past but it was not much appreciated for I did not follow the recipe. The girls ate it but were not very happy. They have made their own versions of it as their snack or meal especially when their friends are over.
I loved the simplicity of this dish basically everything I had in my pantry. I expected that it will not be liked but I was proved wrong. It was delicious and got over in no time.
A #quick dish for the days when you do not want to cook for this gets done 10 minutes.
3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
A #3 ingredient #quick comfort meal that is liked by young and old.
- Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 Cup Milk (mine was 6% fat)
- 2 Cup Elbow Pasta
- 2 Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the milk in a thick bottomed vessel bring the milk to boil around the edges of the container over low flame.
- Add the pasta and bring to a boil on low flame again will take about 8 minutes.
- Stir in grated cheese and leave to sit for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.