Make some vegan Wonton soup with homemade wrappers and wontons for the Chinese New Year! Try it!
I hope you have enjoyed your trip around the world with us! Wondering what I am talking about? Okay we at
blogging marathon are off” Around the World in 30 Days”! Foodies’ hai bhai kya? Food par he bolenge!
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cups water+8 cups
- 6 tblspn oil
- 1 tblspn red sauce( recipe coming soon)
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- ¼ cup rajma, soaked and boiled
- ⅓ cup corn, boiled
- 2 teaspoon chopped green chillies
- ¼ teaspoon dhania/ coriander seed powder
- ½ cup capsicum, sliced
- ⅓ cup onions sliced and separated
- ½ cup cabbage sliced fine
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño water (I substituted with vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon dhania/ coriander leaves
- Wash and soak the rice in 3 cups of water for 30 minutes.
- Strain and discard the water.
- Boil the 8 cups add 2 tblspn oil add the rice. Cook uncovered till the rice is done.
- Once the rice is cooked strain the rice in a colander.
- Cool the rice for 1 hour. Then to cooked rice apply oil, salt and 1 tablespoon red sauce.
- In a kadhai/wok heat, 2 tbsp oil add the garlic, ginger pastes. Stir.
- Add boiled rajma, boiled corn, green chillies, and coriander seed powder. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, onions, cabbage and stir. The ingredients should not cook fully.
- To this add the prepared rice, oregano, pepper powder, butter. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the jalapeño water, if using else add the vinegar and coriander.
- Serve hot.
Hi! First time here? Well, then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!