A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
1/2 cup cream
- Mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
- Stand the mixture for at least ½ an hour.
- Spread on the bread slice if you are making a sandwich put another slice
- Grill for an open sandwich put on a lightly greased tava and fry only one side.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.