Simple Dandelion Leaves that grow in your garden come with a host of health benefits. Make a tossed salad with the Dandelion Greens. You can make it simple like the one I have made of dress it up to suit your tastes. Try it!
1/2 cup cream
- Mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
- Stand the mixture for at least ½ an hour.
- Spread on the bread slice if you are making a sandwich put another slice
- Grill for an open sandwich put on a lightly greased tava and fry only one side.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.