incorporate air spaces and cooled below the freezing point of water to prevent detectable ice crystals from forming. The result is a smooth, semi-solid foam that is solid at very low temperatures (<35 °F / 2 °C). It becomes more malleable
as its temperature increases.
Chocolate And Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 tropical twin whipping cream
- ½ tropical twin condensed milk
- 2 tblspn un-sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tblspn instant coffee mixed with hot water
- Whisk whipping cream until you get soft peaks and set aside.
- Whip condensed milk, coffee and cocoa powder till well blended.
- Fold gently the whipped cream and condensed milk.
- Pour on aluminium containers overnight.
- Serve topped with nuts or grated chocolate.( Mine had customers before the scoop was out so I did not add anything).
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!