Who says you make only Gajar Halwa or Salads with Carrots? Try making this Creamy French Potage de Crécy Recipe! We loved it and was enjoyed with Focaccia.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Showing you recipes that are relevant to your taste based on past searches.
- Showing you posts and services that are relevant to you
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising ( in the future )
Using cookies and other technology helps us to analyse how our site is being used, measure the number of visitors to the site, and display advertising.
Cookies that are used by the mad scientists kitchen are referred to as “first-party cookies” and those that are used by our partners are “third-party cookies”. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other organisations access the data in the cookies we use on our website. There are more details about both in the following sections.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your commenting account and make comments. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.