Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
A harmonious medley of vegetables and noodles, stunning colours too!
- 1 Packet Rice noodles
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Cup Spring onion chopped the greens and onions separated
- 1 cup Carrot finely shredded
- 2 cups mixed fresh vegetables like cauliflower,carrots,,mushrooms, beans, red, yellow and green capsicum
- 3 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 Tablespoons Ginger minced
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup Soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoons Chilli-garlic sauce
- Dhania/ Coriander Leaves for garnish
Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. In my case they were soaking the noodles in hot water for 45 minutes.
Heat the oil in thick kadhai/wok over high heat.
Add onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger. Sauté until vegetables soften.
Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chilli-garlic sauce and mix well. Simmer or 2 minutes.
Drain the noodles and toss them in the kadhai/wok. Mix well.
Serve warm garnished with spring onion greens and dhania/ coriander leaves.