Serve a vegetarian option of deviled eggs to your friends this Easter.
Servings: 6 People
- 6 Red Tomatoes choose medium sized ones
- 1/4 Cup Chickpeas boiled and drained
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum chopped fine
- 1/2 Cup Spring onion chopped, optional
- 1/8 Teaspoon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Curry powder
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes
Cut the tomatoes into half and scoop out the pulp. Discard the pulp.
Mix the chickpeas, capsicum, onions (if using), curry powder, mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Scoop the chickpeas mixture in the tomatoes.
Garnish with red chilli flakes and serve.
- Go easy on the mustard. You can always add more if you need.
- I have used spring onions onions only as I wanted to finish them. You can opt out of them.