A chutney made with Tender Tamarind Leaves Pachadi Recipe is simply delicious. Also called Chintha Chiguru Tokkuthis spicy and sour chutney tastes great with just about anything. Try it with not just idli, dosa but with bhakri and chapati even steamed rice. Try it!
1-cup long grained basmati rice.
4 ripe tomatoes (chopped fine)
2 tablespoons Oil
2-3 Red chilies
Red chilli powder
10 cashew nuts
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cook the rice with 1&3/4 cups of water.
2. In a kadhai put oil when hot add mustard, hing, haldi, curry leaves,
3. Break the red chilies in to two and put in the oil.
4. Add cashew nuts, fry till a little reddish.
5. Now add the tomatoes, red chilies and fry till the oil separate.
6. Add the cooked rice, salt, and sugar mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with coriander.