It is always a pleasure to host Kid’s Delight this time the theme was Cooking on the Tawa!
Tawa is a skillet and it is used in an Indian Home every day.
I could not post my entries in time due to some personal emergencies now it does not seem fair to post and so this one roundup is with only 1 of my entries.
Here are some of the delicious entries that I got from friends.
- Vidya Iyer from Masalachilli sent this delicious
- Jayashree T Rao from Evergreen Dishes
- Srivalli from Spicing your Life
- PJ of Seduce your Tastebuds
- Sujatha of Indian Veg Kitchen
- Ritu of Annpurnaz
Here is mine this one is with pictures only as Akanksha made these pancakes and took pictures too. She is much more of a scatterbrain she cannot remember the proportions of the ingredients but she has used my eggless pancakes recipe and added eggs to the batter.
Pancakes with Strawberries