September ‘2015 was the month where we Blogging Marathoners laid a # Buffet on Table.
We choose a theme and blog the month in that theme. This month was a combinations were different.
Check what I did out here.
Week 1 Combo Dishes Across The World
Here are yum creations:
- Sri Lankan Vegetarian Meal of he yummiest of #Pumpkin Vegetables, #Lentil Curry with #Lulu Miris and#Seeni Sambol.
- Our next stop was for Vegetarian German Meal with have a simple #Schupfnudel served with #Sauerkraut and a#Creamy Herb Sauce.
- Then the girls favourite of Indo-Chinese Vegetarian Meal of #Vegetarian Fried Rice and what is popularly known as #Veg. Schezwan.
- What was appreciated by all of us Vegetarian Parda Pulao with tomato raita.
Week 2 Indian States
Let me tell you I was frankly surprised that all my dishes were a thali, especially the Gujarat thali!! Only when I listed it in the email thread that I realized what I had done.
- Uttar Pradesh Ka Khan Pan or Food from Uttar Pradesh join me with #Parwal Ki Bhujia, #Baigan Bharta or #Baigan ka Chokha and this#Moong ki Dal.
- Gujarati Meal with my attempt at #Batata nu Shaak, #Moong Dal ki Khichidi and #Gujarati Kadhi along with #Soojia Dhokla and #Safed Dhokla or Edada!
- Then we had the Andhra Meal with of #Potlakaya Koora or Snake Gourd Vegetable, #Palak Moong Dal and #Andhra Pachi Pulusu or Raw Tamarind Rasam with steamed rice of course!
- For a Maharashtrian experience join me for lunch with #Poori or Puri, #Batata chi Bhaji,# Sadha Varan and #Bhat!
- Karnataka Meal or Oota was next on the agenda so do join me for a heavy lunch of # Avrikai Palya, #Saaru and #Higreeva along with#Chapatti and #Rice.
Week 3 Condiments Across the World
Week 4 Breakfasts Across the World
Week 5 Bloggers Choice
This was the toughest week … actually the first two posts were a breeze the last one I was very hesitant. Thought it was not my place to write about Blogging Marathon. Anyway what done is done.
Here are the last 3 posts.
This winds up my #Buffet on Table series. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
[inlinkz_linkup id=567884 mode=1].