Last Updated on
This peach and mango salsa is delicious and it is simple to make.
This September I was not going to participate in the #Blogging Marathon I would be too busy at work. I had spoken about it to Srivalli and Vaishali.
Then there was a change in my work profile and now I will be busy in March and not right now so I can participate in this marathon. I was speaking to Vaishali telling her that I would have loved to join here but since I have absolutely no research I do not think it’s possible.
The next day I get a list of things that I can make and so simply put that I knew I can do it. The list was from Vaishali! Thanks a lot, Vaishali you made it possible.
This is one condiment that I made the very day I got the list and it’s yum. In fact, we have brought peaches many times now just to make this salsa.
My contribution to our #Blogging Marathon where try to bring to you a variety, a variety in our various marathons.
This one is no different, aptly called “#Buffet on Table “ this week our quest is to bring you different condiments from around the world.
Peach and Mango Salsa
A delicious and yum way to eat peaches and mangoes.
- 2 Peaches, peeled and medium diced
- 1 Mango, peeled and medium diced
- 1 Tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Capsicum, red, yellow and green, diced
- ½ Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cup Dhania/ coriander leaves, chopped
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Teaspoon Spring onion greens, chopped
- In a large bowl toss all the ingredients together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
If the fruit is under-ripe, toss with some lime juice and 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside to macerate for 15 minutes before adding the other ingredients and refrigerating.