Serve a hot cup of ginger tea on its own or serve Adrak wali Chai along with snacks such as on a rainy day. Simple to make and yet so delicious. Want to try it?
I am glad to be hosting the delicious event “My Legume Love Affair” this month, yes the November 2017.
The event by itself is very simple, cook up with legumes as the star ingredient and link it here.
Any event has rules, so here are the easy rules:
The event is open for the whole month of November’17.
- Any recipe where legume is the key ingredient is welcome please link it.
- Fresh or dried beans, lentils, pulses, and the sometimes-edible pods that contain these seeds, and derivative products such as tofu or besan, along with tamarind, fenugreek, carob, and peanuts are all acceptable. (Tamarind and fenugreek may be used in small quantities).
- Entries must be vegetarian – eggs and dairy are acceptable as ingredients.
- Only one entry per participant, please.
- Please link only new posts, no archived posts.
- Non-bloggers simply mail in your recipe along with a picture of the dish to <email@example.com>
- Please add this link in your post – “Linking this post to MLLA #113, conceptualized by Susan and hosted by Lisa.”
- Use of logo though not mandatory is very much appreciated to help spread the word.
Any questions? Please feel free to write to me.
So that’s it! So cook a storm and send them here. Waiting for your lovely entries…