Last Updated on
School has re-opened and now there is one single tiffin to be packed. Thanks God it’s just one tiffin, but the little devil keeps changing her mind every minute.
To get over this problem we have a timetable as to what I am to pack every day. So far so good, this once things have gone in the tummy as per the timetable. It will not be long when the timetable will be consigned to the dustbin.
This week we had one day of salad and the demand was for Egg Chat. If you have the tamarind and dates chutney ready this one does not take long.
So let’s make Egg Chat…
For Egg Chat you will need
- 4 hard boiled Eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp dates chutney
- 1 tsp tamarind chutney (adjust as per taste)
- 1 green chilli, chopped (adjust as per taste)
- ½ tsp red chilli powder (adjust as per taste)
- ½ tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp rock salt (adjust as per taste)
- Coriander to garnish
- Peel the boiled eggs and I make 8 pieces out of them. You can suit your requirements.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix mix mix well.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Face Book page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!