6 August, 2018
Sautéed Asparagus in Garlic Sauce
Sautéed Asparagus in Garlic Sauce is a simple side dish to any meal that is quick and easy! The best part is you do not need fancy ingredients.
The original recipe here used butter but since I wanted to avoid processed butter I made Asparagus in Garlic Sauce in olive oil. Believe me, the taste was just as amazing.
The ingredients you need are of course asparagus, oil and garlic, salt.
Since Asparagus is a new entrant in my kitchen, I have not yet tried different varieties of asparagus, however; I am eyeing a few of them something Simple and Healthy Vegetarian Diet in Old Age my pet theme which I tried making for my father you can check it out here.
Asparagus in Garlic Sauce
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt to taste
- Peel the asparagus; you can do this only when your asparagus is not very tender.
- In a large thick pan, add the garlic, salt and the asparagus.
- Drizzle the oil and mix well until all the asparagus spears are coated with oil.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until asparagus are tender.
- In case you want the asparagus well-done cook for another 10 minutes.