21 February, 2018
Blender Chocolate Cake~ Egg less and Soft
This Blender Chocolate Cake is eggless yet soft and moist the best part is it is very easy to make.
In case you too are wondering what blender chocolate cake is then you are not alone. When I saw this here I was surprised and I had to try it.
I love baking but hate the washing up so this cake which involves washing just one blender/mixer jar. This fits the bill as these days I am not too much in cooking desserts or even baking!
Blender Chocolate Cake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups maida/APF
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk at room temperature
- 1/2 cup curds/yoghurt thick at room temperature
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease and dust a bundt pan. When I am baking a chocolate cake, I dust the pan with cocoa powder.
- Add the milk, curds, oil, vanilla essence in the blender jar and blend for a few seconds until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients in the blender and the warm water.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape the sides of the blender.
- Blend again for 2 or 3 times. The batter will be bubbly and runny.
- Transfer to the cake pan.
- Bake for 50-6 minutes. However, my cake was done in 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit on the cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- Run a butter knife around the edges of the cake and invert on the cooling rack.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with fruit compote.
Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!