17 September, 2017
#14 Every day Curries/Vegetables
The biggest problem a homemaker faces is what to cook so that it fits in the ingredients at hand, is healthy and delicious for all the family members.
These are some of the gravies/vegetables I try to make on a regular basis. Some of them are new some are something even I have forgotten! 😀
These curries are simple to make, generally, but some of them need pre planning. These gravies are enough for us a family of 5 people.
- Goan Feijoada Alsande and Soya Chunks (Vegetarian)
- Alsande cho Tonak
- Alsande Usal
- Simple Chawali chi Pale Bhaji or Stir-fry with Cowpea Leaves
- Chole Masala
- Butter Cholay
- Chana Madra~Indian State Himachal Pradesh
- Lobia Rassedar| Cow Peas Gravy| Black Eyed Peas Gravy
- Lauki aur Chana Dal Recipe|Bottle Gourd and Split Bengal Gram Recipe
- Rajma/Kidney Beans Gravy
- Cauliflower in Tomato Gravy
- “Bibbe Che Bhaji” or “Biya Bhaji” the traditional way!
- Bibbe in Makhani Gravy or Cashew Nut Vegetable
- Makhani Gravy and Matar Makhani
Hi! First time here? You are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!